Created for personal use this application is free and can handle the following operations:
- add two big integer numbers
- subtract two big integer numbers
- multiply two big integer numbers
- divide two big integer numbers
- power of a big integer number (the exponent is an integer and the performance is based on the device)
- square root of a big integer number
- gcd of two big integer numbers
- lcm of two big integer numbers
- modulo of two big integer numbers
- modulo inverse of two big integer numbers
- calculate gcd using step by step Euclidean algorithm
- calculate modular possible factors for a given number and a modulo
- calculate quadratic residue modulo using Tonelli-Shanks algorithm
Number Theory Algorithms is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-30. The program can be installed on Android.
Number Theory Algorithms (version 2.0) has a file size of 1.47 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 8 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.